Programs > Excelsior Academy
Offering Four Excelsior Academies
Ages 9 - 18
Ages 11 - 18
Ages 9 - 18
Ages 7 - 10
All groups take place in the spring between March and June.
- Ages 9 - 18
- Train one day per week with our Keeper Coaches
- Players born 2010-2002
- Players from Penticton, Summerland, Oliver, Osoyoos and Keremeos train twice a week in Penticton at Kings Park
U13-U18 Excelsior Academy District Teams play in the Thompson Okanagan Youth Soccer League (TOYSL)
U11-U12 Excelsior Academy Teams play in the TOYSL Development league
For more information about TOYSL visit their website http://www.toysl.net/
- Usually one game every Sunday in the Thompson Okanagan Region from April - June. Games will sometimes be played on Saturday as well depending on the schedule
- Training times will be twice a week with preseason training starting in March (indoors at the Adidas Sportsplex)
- Game day jerseys will be loaned to players for the season and must be returned in good condition at the end of the season. $80 bond cheque (posted dated July 1,2020) must be given to team manager to ensure return of jerseys
- Players will receive two pairs of Adidas shorts and socks and also a Digital Download team + individual picture.
- players are expected train in Blue and White training jerseys (can be purchased in the PFC office for $40 each)
Training and Game schedule will be posted once completed.
Excelsior Academy Development Program (2010-2002) for those players that are currently registered in the Spring youth Program. Players who are looking to train at a higher caliber are able to join one additional training session a week with an existing Excelsior Academy team. This includes joining the Excelsior Academy Keeper training sessions.
JR Excelsior Academy
JR Excelsior Academy Program (2014-2001) for those players that are currently registered in our Spring Mini Program. Players who are looking to increase their skill and knowledge of the game.
Mondays 5:00-6:00 Kings Park field TBD
SEND US A MESSAGE