Excelsior Spring District Teams
Pinnacles FC Excelsior District Program strives to teach youth how to become skilful and effective soccer players, by providing a professional and optimal learning environment. Our objective is to help players attain long term joy and success in the game.
U13-U18 District Teams play in the Thompson Okanagan Youth District Association League (TOYDA League)
U11 & U12 District Teams play in the TOYDA Development league
The Spring District Proram will look as follows:
- Teams will play in the TOYDA league. Usually one game every Sunday in the Thompson Okanagan Region from April-June (actual dates to be updated once confirmed from TOYDA League) *Games may sometimes be played on Saturdays depending on number of teams in league
- Training times will be twice a week, if a training session must be missed player is responsible for contacting coach and letting them know of absence
- The Pinnacles Administrative Office will work with team managers to manage all teams in the Spring
- Preseason training begins March 1-17 this training is done in the Indoor facility, and The Okanagan College Gym, we are then able to move outside to Kings Park once the City of Penticton opens the fields
- Game day jerseys will be loaned to players for the season and must be returned in good condition at the end of the season. $80 fee added to the registration. The fee will be returned at the end of the season once the jersey is returned in good condition.
- Players will receive two pairs of shorts and socks
Players are expected to comply with the following:
- Long hair must be tied back
- Shin pads are mandatory
- No jewelry (including earrings)
- When representing Pinnacles FC; players, coaches, managers and parents are expected to act in a respectful, professional and polite manner, speaking positively about the Club.
Commitment to the Excelsior District Program is critical to the success of the program’s integrity and overall success as this is a competitive program for a serious player.
Players are expected to attend all games and training. It is important for parents and players to understand the time involved.
Team assessments are held twice a year. Days and times TBD