Pinnacles FC Excelsior Academy strives to teach youth how to become skilful and effective soccer players, by providing a professional and optimal learning environment. Our objective is to help players attain long term joy and success in the game.
U13-U18 Excelsior Academy Teams play in the Thompson Okanagan Youth Soccer League (TOYSL)
U11 & U12 Excelsior Academy Teams play in the TOYSL Development league
The Spring District Excelsior Academy will look as follows:
- Teams will play in the TOYSL league. Usually one game every Sunday in the Thompson Okanagan Region from April-June (actual dates to be updated once confirmed from TOYSL) *Games may sometimes be played on Saturdays depending on number of teams in league
- Training times will be twice a week, if a training session must be missed player is responsible for contacting coach and letting them know of absence
- The Pinnacles Administrative Office will work with team managers to manage all teams in the Spring
- Preseason training begins March 1-11 & March 29-31 this training is done in the Indoor facility, we are able to move outside to Kings Park once the City of Penticton opens the fields
- Game day jerseys will be loaned to players for the season and must be returned in good condition at the end of the season. $80 bond cheque (post dated July 1,2021) must be given to team manager to ensure return of jerseys.
- Players will receive two pairs of Adidas shorts and socks
Players are expected to comply with the following:
- Train in blue and/or white Excelsior PFC Academy training jerseys. These can be purchased in the PFC office $40 each
- Long hair must be tied back
- Shin pads are mandatory
- No jewelry (including earrings)
- When representing Pinnacles FC; players, coaches, managers and parents are expected to act in a respectful, professional and polite manner, speaking positively about the Club.
Commitment to the Excelsior Academy is critical to the success of the program’s integrity and overall success as this is a competitive program for a serious player.
Players are expected to attend all games and training. It is important for parents and players to understand the time involved.
Team assessments are held twice a year. Days and times TBD